Bedbug Treatment in Los Angeles
Nothing can ruin your day like finding out you have bedbugs. They are horrible to have and hard to get rid of. Luckily, if you live in Los Angeles you can count on the experts at Accuracy Plus Termite and Pest Control to get rid of those pests at a competitive price.
Signs of a bedbug problem
Do I have a bedbug problem? Before you call an exterminator for help you should look for signs. Bedbugs themselves do not like light so it can be hard to spot the actual bedbugs.
The main sign is, of course, the itchy red bumps that they leave after they have fed on a person. These bites often appear in a zigzag pattern on the body and can leave small specks of blood where the broken skin is in contact with bedding or sleepwear after the bite has occurred. For some individuals it can take time before they notice the bites as it can take up to two weeks before severe itchiness begins. As such, here are some other signs to look for.
The next time you are changing the bedding keep an eye out for:
- An unpleasant, musty odor that comes from the scent glands of bedbugs.
- Blood stains on the bed or pillows.
- Tiny black or rust colored spots. These are the bedbug droppings.
- Bedbug’s shed their outer shells as they develop; leaving them in their wake.
- Bedbug eggs. These are very hard to notice individually because they are so small. A bedbug is on average the size of, or smaller than, an apple seed. Their eggs are about the size of the head of a pin. Usually pearl white, the eggs will have little eye spots (two dots on one end) if they are more than five days old.
If you have bedbugs in your Los Angeles home, then call Accuracy Plus
We have over 20 years helping the people of Los Angeles remove bedbugs from their homes. We use green and nontoxic products to remove pests from your home so that you can get your life back quickly. Don’t live with bedbugs another minute! Call the Experts at Accuracy Plus.